Pages



Thursday, September 28, 2006

rainy day...

Its rainy today… just heard from the news that a storm is coming. I can already feel its strong winds. As usual I am bored! I don’t know what I will do next… anyways… I am learning so much about building a website and this is the only thing that makes me busy lately. I hope I could finish at least 1 page tomorrow and update again my blog. I am thinking of starting another blog about the websites that I am currently working on but I am still thinking whether or not to continue it.… Wind is really blowing hard. I hope it will not knock down my wi-fi antenna… my work will be affected if ever that happens.

One thing I like to do when it’s raining is sleeping. Since I already finished my work for today, I will take a nap now.

later guys…

No comments: