Pages



Saturday, December 24, 2011

Criminal Minds marathon

Criminal Minds Title CardI remember how fascinated I was with detective movies when I was a lil younger. I love watching detective conan, sherlock holmes and other detective movies. Then, there was a time that I was fond of sharing gore stuff online like videos or pictures of decapitated head and stuff like that, not that I want to do it or anything, its just fun seeing friends gettin grossed by those things. In reality, I dont like seeing blood and i dont like syringe either.

Anyway, I've been watching Criminal Minds lately and two reasons why I like it is because it is investigation kind of series and all the gore stuff that they usually deal in their job unlike CSI or NYPD.

I am currently watching the third season and they are already in their seventh season.
About Criminal Minds from wikipedia
Criminal Minds is an American police procedural drama that premiered September 22, 2005, on CBS. The series follows a team of profilers from the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) based in Quantico, Virginia. The BAU is part of the FBI National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime.[1] Criminal Minds differs from many procedural dramas by focusing on the criminal rather than the crime itself. The show is produced by The Mark Gordon Company in association with CBS Television Studios and ABC Studios.

I suggest you watch this series especially if you are into gore stuff but dont worry because they dont show any hardcore gore because its mostly on Psychology.

No comments: