Pages



Wednesday, August 31, 2005

new dilemma....

I just transferred to another position from being a senior copy writer to jr. Copy writer and for this week i only finished 1 work a fucked up 1000 ad lines. Actually all i have to do is to edit at least 700 lines from the 1000 lines that the system produces… geesh… easier said than done… it was a lot harder than doing 1800 words home page content for our client’s websites (this is what i do when i was still a senior copy writer). My head hurts, my nape is aching and i feel i am more burn out than previous weeks. I hate the system that we use. It was much easier when we were doing it in excel.

This is not my forte. Me a copy writer… good luck!!!

Compare to other colleague here… i know that i am not as good as them… on the first place this is not my forte, this is not my thing!!!

but this is my work...
so i have to stay focusd....


japOy...

WAKE UP!!!

No comments: