Pages



Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Series of unfortunate events since yesterday!!!!

1. I was hoping to finish at least one ticket yesterday…. sad, i just finished 550 lines out of 700… have to finish my cw1 and cw2 tix today… and start a new one…
2. I was hoping to see someone… kaso di natuloy…
3. Since di natuloy ung lakad ko kahapon, I was planning to go to the mall and buy some stuffs sana kaso I was too tired and hungry so I decided to go home early.
4. Late nako nakatulog coz, nanonood pa sila ng TV…
5. Mas late nako naka2log kasi katxt ko sya…
6. nagising ako ng 3 am dahil wala lang… at di nako nakatulog till 5 in the morning….
7. di ako nakakain ng break fast kanina…
8. If those are not enough… eto pa… bad hair day!!! Haha
9. walang masakyan…
10. While waiting for my ride I remembered that i left my fcking wallet so I have to go back home to get it…
11. I already locked the doors when i remembered that i left my lunch inside (kaya ayaw ko ng nagmamadali e….)
12. I hate the bus na nasakyan ko… ang baho at ang dumi… kasunod lang naming ung favorite bus (number 11) ko… i decided to ride the bus kasi malalate nako!
13. Traffic (lagi naman!)
14. Im LATE!!!!

Haaaayyyyy……

Being happy is a decision… ill try my best to be fcking happy today!!!
at least to smile and not to harm any of my officemates.. haha
Damet!!!

No comments: