Pages



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Boracay Worlds most romantic islands


Whenever someone asks me what’s my favorite place here in the Philippines I only have one answer Boracay Island.

Why? I simply love the place or just simply answer them “WHY NOT?” everything I look for a perfect vacation is already there. Boracay was even voted by Yahoo travel as “Worlds most Romantic Island.”

There are always fun and exciting things you can do, and places well worth visiting when you are in Boracay. There are even people from around the world who decided to stay because they too have fallen in love with the island and its people.

Another reason is the tons of activities that you can do when you are in Boracay. Surely you can find fun activities in Boracay that is suited for you. Some Boracay beach resorts already have contact agents that can assist you with your Boracay activities package.

Playtime. Its more fun in the Philippines
My Its More Fun In The Philippines meme
Spa and Fitness

One of the sweetest ways to enjoy your vacation in Boracay is by pampering yourself. You can find a lot of relaxing spa or massage. Most hotels have their in-house spa, but you can also opt to independent masseuse that offer very affordable services right in the front beach which is perfect for travellers on tight budget. You can even get a massage during wee hours.

Scuba and Diving

Boracay is not only known for its white powdery beaches but also known for its great scuba diving spots. You can even feed the fishes with bread when you go scuba diving or helmet diving.

Party and night life

You can also find amazing bars and restaurants in the Boracay island. Boracay has got this wide variety parties that one can see. Most restaurants, bars and other establishments here offer different music genres so whatever kind of music you may like, you will surely find it here.

Whenever I go to Boracay I am sure that I do not need to think what to do next because there are a lot of options that I can choose from. From food, activities, relax or to simply appreciate the beauty of Boracay Sunset – I know that Boracay Island has a special place in my heart. I can list down more reasons why I keep coming back to Boracay but I think you should see it first hand for you to appreciate the beauty of the Boracay Island. I am sure once you visit the place you will think that saying its more fun in the Philippines is indeed true!

No comments: