Pages



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Plant vs. Zombies Plushies

plant vs. zombies,pea shooter,PVS I was addicted for a while with the plants vs. zombies (PVZ) game. I heard one of my favorite dj's was playing the game and i give in to his constant reminders to his listeners to try the game... I was able to finish the plants vs. zombies game in less than 2 weeks... but it didnt end there, i spent another week finishing the game because I wanted to complete the other side games of PVZ.

I just remember that game coz i stumbled this site (arixystix) that created plant vs. zombies plush toys. It's very cute and i hope she gives me a pea shooter T_T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I have imported and rare PvsZ stuffed toys for sale. Kindly add me up on facebook cjcpangilinan@gmail.com so you can see the PvsZ photos, or send me an email for inquiries.

Am sure you'll like it. ;) Get yours now! Thanks! :)

Christian