Pages



Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Movie Preview Footage

So let me give you a bang with my first entry for this year. Let me talk about Movie preview footage and how sometimes it can make my life hell and make me feel i was mobbed. Sometimes i really hate movie preview footage or trailers because they tend to make you think that a movie is very good or worth watching. Specially someone like me who can easily be forced to see a movie just by viewing those hypnotic trailers... Movie trailer will show you the amazing special effects and some of the movie's good parts of a movie but that doesnt guarantee that the movie is good. I can give you a long list of movies that failed to entertain me. I learned my lesson that I should not base if a movie is good or not to 1 to 3 minutes preview of the film.

No comments: