Pages



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Boracay Best Island by Travel + Leisure

I have been to Boracay several times already and this year I was able to go there 2 times already. I went to Boracay last March with my friends and last June for our company outing and I just booked another flight to Boracay this coming October. I go to Boracay not only because of its wonderful beach (that’s already a given), but because there’s a lot of things that you can do there.

Recently Boracay was voted as the World’s best island for 2012. Travel + Leisure readers voted Boracay not only because of its crystal blue waters and white, powdery sand but also because other criteria. Boracay Island received a mark of 93.10 topping the list of 10 best islands for this year. Travel + Leisure first recognize the beauty of Boracay last year when it ranked 4th Best Island of the world. Friends say that the Island was more beautiful when it was still not developed yet, wish I can see Boracay Island during that time. Oh well, Philippines has 7107 islands more to discover and the world have only seen one.

Check out some of the photos i got from Boracay.

No comments: