Pages



Friday, May 20, 2011

End Of The World May 21st

US preacher warns end of the world may 21st … and yes there are (maybe insane) people who are following that guy. Harold Camping, preacher from Oakland, is very confident that his prediction on the Second Coming of the Lord this Saturday May 21. He even predicted the exact time (6pm) that 2% of the world’s population will be instantly “raptured” to Heaven while the rest of us will be sent to the other place.

I don’t know how he was able to come up with these exact date and time but what I am sure of is there are some insane people who will instantly believe whatever they are told of especially if it’s about the end of the world or doomsday. If he was able to predict the doomsday’s exact time and date then I think he should have warned Japanese people on the last tragedy that hit them.

Apparently, he has many followers. I don’t want to trash their beliefs but I would love to see the faces of those people if ever end of the world on May 21st will not push through. So I guess, most of us will be waiting and will surely be happy to see May 22 sunshine.

No comments: