Pages



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

IBlog6 the experience

It's official... I was able to attend the 6th iblog seminar after trying to get in for the last 5 times... lol Actually, if a friend didnt inform me about this summit i would'nt able to attend it again. I attended iblog6 last April 16, 2010 at Malcolm Theatre, UP but sadly I wasnt able to attend the April 17, 2010 seminar which i originally registered coz i need to meet someone that day. Like what i expected... I learned a lot from that one day seminar.

Abe Olandres of Yuga tech and Janet Toral of Digital filipino which are two of my all time favorite speakers coz you got to learn a lot from them. I can sit there all day and feel not sleepy if these two will be the speakers of any seminars. Other speakers that i love are Manuel Viloria and Francis Gary Viray

Sadly i dont have that much photo from the seminar... darn... I need a new camera immediately T_T

1 comment:

gary viray said...

Hi!

I maybe late on my comment but thank you for appreciating us during the Iblog6.

I hope to meet you soon when time/event permits.

Regards,

Gary Viray