Pages



Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Photoshop Express

About 6 months Adobe was planning to make a version of Photoshop online. I was excited upon reading the news on CNET and last week John Nack, Senior Product Manager for Photoshop, confirmed the development of Photoshop Express.


This means that we can easily edit our photos using Adobe imaging technology anywhere. Although it’s still a teaser at the moment, the development of Photoshop Express has made people like me droll in excitement. Photoshop Express is a free online photo editor but this will not replace Adobe products. Photoshop Express will make Adobe imaging technology accessible to people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one! i'm a photoshop user.. that's a great news for me thanks for the info.. may ym ka? jireh19, add me pls..

Anonymous said...

yup.... mukhang maganda nga e....


palaboy_me

ym handle ko...

Anonymous said...

wow! what a good news.. *cheers!