Pages



Wednesday, August 08, 2007

end

I never regret knowing someone like you. It started so fast and ended so soon... Now i understand why there are things that are not meant to be... I've learned a lot from that short yet memorable relationship we had and now everything will be just memories... part of my past... a keepsake in my treasure box.

No more tears
no more heart breaks
no more chance to hurt each other again

i am happy that i met you
anyway I have my books, friends and family to keep me busy


********


wala lang... inarte lang hehehehe ^_^
busy sa work and panonood ng law of Ueki
hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, tagal blog rest ah.. hehehe,

Anonymous said...

inarte lang? *looking suspicious*

anyways, even if 'inarte lang', i must say that books, family, and friends will indeed keep you busy.