Pages



Sunday, June 10, 2007

sacrifice

Love changed me,
The way I think,
The way I act,
The way I decide
And sometimes
I even go against
My own principles
And beliefs in life
Love doesnt
Always mean
I will be happy
Sometimes all it
Provides me is
Pain and misery
Yet I was blinded by
Strong emotions that
I failed to see reality
Sometimes letting go
Is the answer
And it hurts like hell
But soon I will realize
That its better to see
The person I love
To be happy
With someone else than
Lonely with me

Its called

SACRIFICE!


------

i forgot where i got this...
i used to believe this...

pero hirap

lalo na pag love mo ung tao...

*update - i was browsing sa mga old posts ko...
nakita ko similar post nung sacrifice...
nov. 24
my bday
di ko na matandaan kung bakit ko sinulat to...
hay...
memory gap again

------

someone asked me why do i love her....
i can easily say coz she's beautiful
nice, charming, lovable,
etc. etc.
but
i cant say any words
to her
not because i dont love her
it just that
sometimes you dont have
to have any reasons
why you love
someone...

------

hay...
munting kakornihan
ko nanaman...
pag bigyan nyo na...
minsanan lang naman ito....

------




No comments: