Pages



Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Im bored

i need some kick ass action in
my
LIFE

right now....

im bored
enuf said
u get the point already

********

i had fun last night
me and the gang went out to stroll around
after driving for more than 5 hours
without any direction
we decided to
chill at jetz

the buzz from the beer wasnt enuf
so we went home around 11 pm
and bought more beers
then
after some billiard games
and a lot of none sense talks and stories
we called it a night
said our good byes and see you around.

********

its bye bye to ronaldo next week
he's going back to cebu with sandy (forgot his real name... lol)

see yah again next vacation dude!

^_^

********

geesh... working at home makes me
miss my friends a lot
^_^
enuf said

i just want to say

I MISS MY FRIENDS

No comments: