"Free hugs is a real life controversial story of Juan Mann, A man whos sole mission was to reach out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives.
In this age of social disconnectivity and lack of human contact, the effects of the Free Hugs campaign became phenomenal.
As this symbol of human hope spread accross the city, police and officials ordered the Free Hugs campaign BANNED. What we then witness is the true spirit of humanity come together in what can only be described as awe inspiring."
- To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
- To hold steadfastly to; cherish: He still hugs his outmoded beliefs.
- To stay close to: a sailboat hugging the shore.
To embrace or cling together closely.
- A close, affectionate embrace.
- A crushing embrace, as in wrestling.
Sometimes we don’t need to hear words of encouragements and assurance… sometimes a hug is all we need to live, breath, love and let go…I found a video clip about free hugs in you tube and i admit i was moved and felt i need a hug... So here i am hugging you. hoping that it will open your heart and hoping that you too will hug someone.
Now i know i am no longer alone.
please support free hugs campaign