Pages



Thursday, November 10, 2005

life....

been thinking... was it already over a year that have passed after i sat at PICC plenary hall? geezzz.... crazzzyyy...

dami nang nangyari sa buhay ko after i graduated... dami nang nagbago.. dami na ding nadagdag... but i still feel some emptyness in me.. and i cant really describe what it is... hmm maybe i just miss my friends... haha... i have ana and dona (FYI; they're my college friends and my office mates here!) to back me up... and i still see some of my friends during free time...

I cant say if i like my status now... nyway, its too early to say... to early to know and i dont know what tomorrow brings to me... but as of now... im happy...

im happy bec. i have work.
bec. i have friends
---
buzzz...
have to stop being sentimental again..
haha
back to work

jeff... gising

huy

gising...

No comments: