Pages



Wednesday, August 31, 2005

life....

It has been a while since I last posted anything to this crap…(again!!!!)
Miss all the guys in the night shift… yah yah… I know you guys don’t miss me as much as I miss you… pero ok lang…
What new???
Aside from added wrinkles, active night life (been going out a lot every weekends, especially Fridays and Saturdays), bulkier wallet.. haha as if!...
What else?
A… I saw my best bud last, last week… anniversary ng kasal nila and birthday din ng wife nya… im really thankful that I saw him again… tho’ I know I have certain issues I cant tell him… I know that someday… there is someone who can accept me for being who I really am… yoko pa nga
sanaumalis non… kaso may pasok kinabukasan…
Cheng told me that she still love me…
And I told her that I still have some feelings for her..
Tho’ we know it isn’t possible anymore for us to be together… coz she is already married to his guy…
Sigh…
If I can only turn back the hands of time…
I should’ve been happily married now…
Or enjoying some time with her…
I still keep her picture in my wallet…
The only picture in my wallet…
Thought I have already moved on…
Guess, I still have some feeling for her…
Anyway, that’s life…
And I know I fill find someone I can be with
And say “I do” for the rest of my life…

No comments: